Safety and cleanliness is our top priority. We work hard to ensure that our customers and employees feel safe and that we follow health regulations.
Rental Boat Cleanliness
Clean boats have always been important to us, but at this time, we know boat cleanliness is even more critical.
Each of our boats is thoroughly cleaned between every rental. This includes washing and sanitizing with a disinfectant that is Health Canada approved, with particular attention to high-touch points.
All accessories, such as ski ropes, tubes, wakeboards and PFDs undergo a sanitization process after each rental.
Our fuel dock is open every day from 9 am to 6 pm on call until June 26, then open full time thereafter. Please call 250-836-2628 and we’ll be down there in a flash!
To ensure the safety and health of everyone please follow our fuel up procedures:
- Customers tie their boat up and remove the fuel cap themselves.
- Every passenger is asked to step off the boat and wait in the appointed area while fuelling.
- One of our attendants will fuel up for you or you may do it yourself. Attendants will not board your boat in order to fuel.
- One Customer in the Gas Shack at a time & please remain 6 feet/2 metres away from the attendant at all times.
- Card payment preferred.
- We have hand sanitizer available on the gas dock & in the office.
We appreciate your patience & understanding during this time, and most importantly we appreciate your business!
Ask about our deck boat rentals, ski boat rentals, pontoon boat rentals, and any towable you can think of (skis, tubes and more!)
We have premium fuel, ice cream and snacks, and septic pump-outs available right on our dock on the Sicamous Channel to take care of all your boating needs from the water.
We offer wet moorage, dry moorage, winter storage, shrink wrapping, and valet services so that when you’re not on your boat, you can rest assured it is taken care of.
Should anything happen out on the water, or if your boat needs a tune up, we have a full service mechanical shop available to get you back on the lake quickly.